Saigon Street Food Restaurant under $7

Hello there,
Kimi here. Last weekend I go outside and eat at a new restaurant in Ho Chi Minh city. Can't believe this restaurant offer many food, pasta and sea food just under $7 in total.

Let's see what this restaurant include in their food menu.

Best Saigon Foodie Restaurant here




This restaurant named "Buffet Ông Bình Dân" mean cheap buffet. All best Saigon street food included in menu. I believe you can't find nowhere in Saigon has this price and quality food as this place. It suprise me even I am a Vietnamese :)
Who love Sea Food? one of the favourite street food in Saigon

and here is beef meat, frog, chicken, bla bla bla

Bring menu to my table :P.

Remember: all of this is under $7 (139.000 đồng)

Read more: Best Saigon Street Food Tour by Night



SHARE THIS

Facebook Comment

0 comments: